Saturday, November 22, 2014

Happy Wedding Zubaidah & Zainal

I think it was very very late post, how I should begin this story if I confuse How to write, because this unwritable, untold story, and I really really happy in this agenda, coz I meet my best friend, after how many month we didn't catch up each other. one years maybe. and this is my best friend wedding,,,, Zubaidah

akad nikah was held on Friday, November 14, 2014 but the reception is at Sunday, November 16, 2014. and Alhamdulillah I came on Sunday when the reception in Surabaya, at Gedung Pariwisata. 

I start my journey at Saturday by Kertajaya Train with my friend,,, and arrived at PAsar Turi Station, so Asnia and Asfa was shuttled me there at 2.00 AM. how tired I am but really happy . 

at 9.00 AM, the agenda begun, I was Arrived at the place before nine,,, and I admit that I am lucky woman in this place because smile, happy, laugh is always around me with my friends,,, 

anyway Happy Wedding Zhubed and Zein,, doakan saya segera menyusul,, amiin,, heee


me and my friend Azhaa Graduate,,,



me and my best friends,, Sahabat 5cm,,,, minus chenul,,,,
from left, Benazir,,, Asnia,, Zubed,,, Inchinia,, and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment