Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's Priceless

yesterday, on Friday, January 07, 2011
 he gave me price as my birthday's gift...
i don't mind whatever it is, but the main thing is who gave me this.
i like to read book. even it is novel, or other. it is my hobby. and he gave me book. oh wonderful gift.
its the book.... by the title "Ketika Tuhan Jatuh Cinta".
not only he " Afif " who gave me ,,, but my friends...... till i can't count it. not what i can't count amount of it but its really really priceless.Ayi does not the first one who gave me the price but the first is my partner in"Ceitybha Asheela" it strange club.... but i like it , only 2 weeks ago i joined it, but i have enjoyed it full with my charming partner. Iesti_O, Meivha, and U2L.... heee. hope meet you after 1 week on our new job... and i think hardest than before!
secondly,my luvly sister, teh iemaz... ah,, she full of surprising. he send the price to parcel counter in my school... ah,,, make me surprised coz i think its from my mother who send me the price .
thirdly, my best friend.... i have told you on my posting yesterday.  chin, benz, chen, zhu, and asnia.
and my roommate DCC 2011, also my classmate Mu'amalat 5, and my grade AZHAA GRAZIOUS... thanks a lot....
many prices comes to me even it only prays and wishes written on my facebook's wall... ah it seems funny... but i appreciated it ... thank you! i cant tell you and i cant write your name  on my post now who coloured my day . .. the important one thank you my friends,,,, from all over the world, Sabang till Mearuke,,, Ujung dunia jugha.... I can't appreciate it !!! really wonderful on my 19th birthday.... it more awesome from my past birthday... 19... i like it. hope my resolutions this year comes true !!
its Priceless...

No comments:

Post a Comment