Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thank You Friend...

April 26, 2010
Monday, its my picket day for keeping computer laboratory
On Saturday, he “kurniawan Saputra” sent me message on facebook and he told that he wanna meet with Ustd Imanuddin at Gontor for Girls 3 , and he told also wanna go to gontor for Girls 1 as his friend urgent , hnn welcome I said and I thought he was going on Sunday maybe,,,
Monday, 1.00 p.m I open my account on Fb and putra took a little chat with me that he was sat in DLP now,, Owh where you sat now? I asked and he replied DLP Gontor for Girls 1 my friend will meet with usth Kholis owh that’s one of my friend,,,,, actually I would borrow some of his book “Lost symbol” but he didn’t bring and he said after 4 years oh my God,,, its too long for me just for that book?? Oh No
I decide to ask him a gift before he go to undertake his study to AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY hm its just a little memories maybe from you and he told LAPTOP oh No… its his own property… hm so he told a book from Pare,,, hmm I was surprised to hear that and I am agree with that one event didn’t go there I’ve a book … but I confirmed once he told yes because “I have two books” owh its mean no problem to give me…. But how can I take that book>?? He replied he will entrust it with Miss cholis but maybe I’ll take it because I have asked you for giving me that one. And than I went to DLP to take it,,, but when I go there I remembered with some tragedy that I…………………..????
I met them “ putra and his Friend I didn’t know his name but he is miss chalis’s brother” and I say salam so I told him “where is the book” owh this is he show me the book on the table owh than he gave me and I say thank he asked me Didn’t you teach? No I didn’t hmm sorry I gotta go now,,, thank for the book and his friend allow me to sit but I can’t … so before I go I asked this Toefl? Oh no its grammar he replied… yes,, thank you “unforgettable memories”….
This is the book..




















So I wrote on it ….



Hahaa LOL… but its OK,,,
Even it’s just a thin book but many lessons I can take from it…
Putra even you just give a this one for “forced asking” hee but your gift as my teacher and you teach me grammar.. Even you are do not stand in front of me as my teacher. Thanks putra….
For putra and his friend,,, hope you going to Egypt as soon as possible,,, to reach your dream….

4 comments:

  1. you're welcome
    im surely flattered you appreciate this too much better than i ever expect, this is just simple book, i guess, but i dont even want to know why.
    one thing you have to know that the book i gave you kept the story of my difficult moment. the days passed in waiting the uncertain destiny, but fortunately i spent it all wisely. because i believe that our future is what we do right now.
    and let me dare you one thing,
    " let's compete! in everything, for the sake of God's greatness blessed on us!"
    dare you?.
    this is poet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm okey i dare,,,
    just for the sake of God's greatness blessed on us!!!
    remember one thing, believe in!! that we can do it well even many hurdles comes around us sure.. we'll survive!!! and especially you did! we are just a simple person who wants to do what we can do. we want to be who we are capable of doing. Just keep learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw tu kostum miss languange ya?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bukan tu pas miss campus kmaren,, wkwkwkwk salah upload heeee

    ReplyDelete